To recap, here are the best high limit credit cards for April 2020
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||Credit limit: Up to $100,000|
|Discover it® Cash Back||Credit limit: Up to $15,000|
|Chase Sapphire Reserve®||Credit limit: $10,000 minimum|
|Discover it® Student Cash Back||Credit limit: Up to $3,500|
Which credit card offers the highest credit limit?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
How can I get a credit card with 5000 limit?
Here are the best credit cards you can get with a $5,000 limit with bad credit:
- Wells Fargo Secured: $25 annual fee. $300 minimum deposit, $10,000 maximum.
- Aeromexico Secured: $25 annual fee.
- Harley-Davidson Secured: $0 annual fee.
- First National Bank of Omaha Secured: $0 annual fee.
What is the maximum credit line for credit one?
Depending on your credit profile, its annual fee ranges from $0 to $99 ($0 to $75 for the first year your account is open). The credit limit ranges up to $1,500, with no initial or ongoing security deposits required.
How can I get a credit card with a high limit?
6 Expert Tips: Increase Your Credit Limit (Get Approved Now)
- Apply for a New Card with a Higher Credit Limit.
- Pick an Existing Card to Request an Increase On.
- Plead Your Case, But Don’t be Desperate.
- Don’t Be Greedy When Requesting an Increase.
- Entice Them with a Balance Transfer.
- Wait For an Increase to Occur Naturally.