- Can you buy Ticketmaster tickets in person?
- Who sells Ticketmaster tickets?
- Can you buy Ticketmaster tickets at Kroger?
- Where can I buy Ticketmaster tickets without fees?
- Are tickets cheaper at box office?
- Can you avoid service fee on Ticketmaster?
- Who is touring in 2020?
- Can you get cheap concert tickets last minute?
- How early do Ticketmaster waiting rooms open?
- Where can I buy concert tickets online?
- Do you have to pay Ticketmaster fees at the box office?
- How much is Ticketmaster fees?
- Do tickets on Ticketmaster get cheaper?
- Which ticket website has lowest fees?
- Why are Ticketmaster fees so expensive?
- Where can I buy a sold out ticket?
- Why do scalpers say I need tickets?
- Do ticket prices go down closer to event?
Online at ticketmaster.com (use the search bar at the top of the page)
- Find event and venue information 24 hours a day.
- Select Print at Home as your delivery option and you can print your tickets.
- Get venue information: – Easy-to-read, color seating charts for most venues.
Can you buy Ticketmaster tickets in person?
Most venues, which sell tickets via Ticketmaster, offer what is called a “Will Call” Box Office, through which you can pick your tickets up right at the event prior to the show. If you were able to choose Will Call for your tickets, then it is available for your event. Box office rules and hours vary.
Who sells Ticketmaster tickets?
Walmart and Ticketmaster are extending the ticket purchasing capabilities from Walmart stores to Walmart.com where customers can order tickets online at www.walmart.com/ticketmaster and pick them up in select Walmart stores.
Can you buy Ticketmaster tickets at Kroger?
LOUIS – Ticketmaster, the world’s leading ticketing company, has expanded its partnership with Cincinnati-based Kroger whereby consumers in southern Illinois will now have the ability to purchase event tickets while shopping at Kroger grocery stores in Carbondale, Marion, and Mt. Vernon, Ill.
Where can I buy Ticketmaster tickets without fees?
You may be able to buy tickets on the secondary market (like StubHub) at less than the cost with the fees on Ticketmaster if the event isn’t demanding higher prices. Also, try contacting the box office of the venue to purchase the tickets through them. Some may be able to sell to you without charging those fees.
Are tickets cheaper at box office?
Buy directly from the box office to avoid service fees
Most larger music venues and stadiums have a box office where you can purchase tickets directly. This isn’t always the case, but if it’s an option to you it’s a great way to avoid the ridiculous service charges that come when you order tickets online.
Can you avoid service fee on Ticketmaster?
It goes to keep Ticketmaster running. The facility charge is collected for the venue and taxes may apply. The only way to avoid the high service fee is to buy at the box office. You lose the convenience but may keep $15 to $20 per ticket.
Who is touring in 2020?
Artists on tour in 2020
- Metallica 11 concerts to Oct 09, 2020 Hard Rock / Heavy Metal.
- Elton John 95 concerts to Dec 17, 2020 Pop Music / Soft Rock.
- Justin Bieber 45 concerts to Sep 26, 2020 Pop Music / Soft Rock.
- Bruno Mars 7 concerts to Jul 01, 2020 Pop Music / Soft Rock.
- Journey 64 concerts to Sep 12, 2020 Pop Music / Soft Rock.
Can you get cheap concert tickets last minute?
There are plenty of websites like TicketsNow and the NHL Ticket Exchange, they do offer discounts sometimes, however, it’s 10% off their 25% fees. TixBag is the best and most popular site for getting a last-minute ticket to concerts, sports, theater or special festival events.
How early do Ticketmaster waiting rooms open?
Where can I buy concert tickets online?
Many of the best concert ticket sites also have apps on offer which means you can enter the event with tickets stored on your phone.
Best concert ticket sites 2020: Never miss your favorite musician or band
- StubHub: Best overall.
- SeatGeek: Best website.
- Razorgator: Best value.
- Ticketmaster: Best customer guarantee.
Do you have to pay Ticketmaster fees at the box office?
Does Ticketmaster charge fees when you go to the venue to purchase tickets? Yes, now you pay all fees no matter what you do. It used to be, for generations, that if you dragged yourself to the venue and bought tickets in person from their box office… you could pay face value.
How much is Ticketmaster fees?
It’s not until one clicks through the site that the fees are broken down, with a $2.50 facility charge, which goes to the venue operator, and a $7.80 “convenience charge,” some of which goes to Ticketmaster, the promoter, credit card companies and artists.
Do tickets on Ticketmaster get cheaper?
You can wait until the event gets closer and you should find that tickets are available for below face value on the secondary market. As the event date nears, ticket prices will continue to drop as long as the inventory levels remain steady.
Which ticket website has lowest fees?
Why are Ticketmaster fees so expensive?
Ticketmaster and all resale sites charge so called Service Fee which is going to be their revenue. If there’s a site that doesn’t charge service fee, then they add fees to the ticket price itself. Ticketmaster is the box office so their ticket price is the actual price unless they disclose it’s a resale ticket.
Where can I buy a sold out ticket?
- Cash or Trade. Sites like Cash or Trade allow buyers to deal directly with sellers, and sellers at CoT sell tickets at face value (i.e. the selling price of the ticket) or below.
- Craigslist. People sell everything on Craigslist, including tickets.
- eBay and StubHub.
Why do scalpers say I need tickets?
They’re people who are willing to to purchase “extra” tickets off of you with the intent of finding some soul with last-minute ticket needs. They’re people who are willing to to purchase “extra” tickets off of you with the intent of finding some soul with last-minute ticket needs.
Do ticket prices go down closer to event?
Yes they do. You just have to give it time and keep checking back. Typically, as the event date gets closer, ticket holders selling on the StubHub marketplace will lower their prices so as to get rid of the inventory of tickets they have, for better to make money at a cheaper rate than to completely lose your profit.