- Where can I get cash for gift cards?
- Can you exchange a gift card for cash at Walmart?
- Can you get cash for gift cards at Coinstar?
- How much do you get for gift cards at Coinstar?
- How can I get cash for gift cards immediately?
- Can you turn a gift card into cash?
- Can you transfer money from a gift card to a debit card?
- How do I transfer a gift card to my bank account?
- How can I get cash from a prepaid Visa card?
- What gift cards are available at Coinstar?
- How do I transfer a gift card to PayPal?
- What gift cards does cardpool accept?
Do you have a wallet full of gift cards that you never plan on using? Don’t let them sit there gathering dust. Come by your local Check Into Cash store today and sell your unwanted plastic for cash!
Sell Us Your Gift Cards
- The Home Depot.
- Bed Bath & Beyond.
- And hundreds of others.
Where can I get cash for gift cards?
Why Sell Gift Cards for Cash?
- Online Gift Card Resellers. A variety of online gift card resellers will give you a cash offer for an unwanted gift card.
- Mall Kiosks and Other Stores.
- Service Centers.
- Grocery Store Machines.
- Online Auctions and Classified.
Can you exchange a gift card for cash at Walmart?
The cards Walmart collects will be re-sold on CardCash.com, a large online gift card exchange. The site is one of several of a similar nature that see a ton of business after the holidays as consumers dump their unwanted cards for cash or swaps. It competes with sites like Cardhub, Cardpool, Coinstar and more.
Can you get cash for gift cards at Coinstar?
The new Coinstar Exchange kiosks allow you to sell your gift cards for instant cash at your local grocery stores. If you need immediate cash for your gift cards from over 150 stores, then you can instantly exchange gift cards for cash right in your local grocery store at Coinstar Exchange kiosks.
How much do you get for gift cards at Coinstar?
Coinstar Exchange kiosks—not to be confused with regular Coinstar kiosks—scan your unused gift cards with at least a $20 balance on them and make you an “offer.” The offer is typically 60-85% of the balance remaining on your gift card.
How can I get cash for gift cards immediately?
Here’s the fastest way to get cash for gift cards:
- Check the balance of your gift card.
- Take the gift card to a Gift Card Exchange kiosk.
- Enter the gift card information into the system.
- Review the cash back offer and decide if you want to accept it.
- Upon acceptance, print the voucher.
Can you turn a gift card into cash?
If you want to turn a gift card into cash, exchange it for cash online, trade it in at a kiosk at your local grocery store, or simply sell it to a friend. Just keep in mind that they typically won’t pay you for the full value of the gift card.
Can you transfer money from a gift card to a debit card?
Thanks to Redditor ABZR, we see that you can transfer gift card balances onto you Google Wallet account just like a debit card. Once you’ve loaded up your Wallet Balance with your gift cards, you can proceed to any ATM and withdraw your money to purchase “cash friendly” items with the card.
How do I transfer a gift card to my bank account?
Charge the gift card balance on Square.
If Square does not allow the transfer, you will see a note that it is against their policy to transfer a Visa gift card balance. They will still charge the 3.5% or 2.75% fee to your bank account, and the balance will get credited back to the Visa gift card.
How can I get cash from a prepaid Visa card?
A customer uses their credit card to buy prepaid cards at the grocery store in order to rack up gasoline perks from the store or airline miles from the credit card company (or both). Then, the buyer takes the prepaid card to an ATM to withdraw cash. The cash is then used to pay off the balance of the credit card.
What gift cards are available at Coinstar?
UPDATE: Coinstar has reinstated some e-cards back into the mix. This is the updated list.
|Retailer||Gift Card Limits|
|IHOP||Minimum amount: $5.00. Maximum amount: $200.|
|iTunes||Minimum amount: $5.00. Maximum amount: $500.00.|
|Lowe’s||Minimum amount: $5.00. Maximum amount: $1,000.00.|
|Nike||Minimum amount: $5.00. Maximum amount: $500.00.|
17 more rows
How do I transfer a gift card to PayPal?
Enter your gift card number and PIN, and click Connect with PayPal.
If you’d like to trade in your unwanted gift card, here’s how:
- Go to CardCash.
- Enter the merchant’s name and the balance amount on your gift card, and click GET OFFER.
- To add another gift card, just enter the information below and click
What gift cards does cardpool accept?
The Cardpool Kiosk does not accept prepaid gift cards with network logos (ex. VISA, MasterCard, Discover, etc.). We also do not accept registered cards, non- transferable cards, promotional cards, paper cards, cards with dormancy fees, or merchandise credits with expiration dates.