How do you use PayPal at a store?
Pay With PayPal in Stores Using Google Pay
- Download and install the Google Pay app (available for Android or iOS devices).
- Once installed, open Google Pay and tap Payment at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap + Payment Method.
- Select PayPal.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Set a PayPal PIN for in-store purchases.
Where can I pay with PayPal in store?
As of now, these are the stores that support in-store PayPal payments — the company promises two more partner announcements will be coming soon:
- Abercrombie & Fitch.
- Advance Auto Parts.
- American Eagle Outfitters.
- Barnes & Noble.
- Dollar General.
- Famous Footwear.
- Foot Locker.
Can you pay with PayPal at Walmart?
Using PayPal at Walmart
While some retailers allow customers to pay through a PayPal in-store payment service, Walmart does not offer this option as of publication. However, there are other ways to use PayPal at Walmart stores.
Can I pay with PayPal at 711?
Consumers in the U.S. will now be able to visit 28,000 retail and convenient store locations, including 7-Eleven, CVS and Rite Aid. 7-Eleven is the first convenience store location offering PayPal Cash. PayPal Cash is only available to PayPal users whose identity has been verified by PayPal.