Stores that accept PayPal April 2020
|Retailer||What can you buy||Go to store|
|Big Bad Toy Store||Specialty||Shop|
78 more rows
What stores can you use PayPal?
As of now, these are the stores that support in-store PayPal payments — the company promises two more partner announcements will be coming soon:
- Abercrombie & Fitch.
- Advance Auto Parts.
- American Eagle Outfitters.
- Barnes & Noble.
- Dollar General.
- Famous Footwear.
- Foot Locker.
Can I buy from Amazon and pay with PayPal?
While Amazon does not directly accept PayPal payments, there are workarounds that allow you to use your PayPal account to buy things from Amazon. The process of using a PayPal balance to shop with Amazon is at least a two-step process and may require a few days of patience, so plan ahead.
What can I pay for with PayPal?
- Buy. Buy. Get StartedHow to use PayPal. Pay onlineShop online securely with PayPal. PayPal on MobileUse PayPal in these apps.
- Sell. Sell. Start selling with PayPalCompare business solutions. Receive payments on your websiteAccept credit card payments. Email an invoiceSend professional invoices.
- Request Payments.
What food can I order with PayPal?
These Restaurants Let You Order Food with PayPal (Delivery Available)
- Individual Restaurants. Panera Bread. Papa John’s.
- Online Order Services. BringMeThat. EatStreet. GrubHub. PayPizzaPal.
Can you use PayPal at McDonalds?
McDonald’s owns more than 30,000 restaurants worldwide. The fast food chain is one of a number of retailers, including Home Depot, that have recently signed up to use PayPal to process payments in store. From this fall, customers will also be able to purchase their coffee using the Pay with Square app.
Does Amazon accept PayPal credit?
While it is true that Amazon does not accept PayPal as a payment method, the marketplace will never refuse an e-gift card. You can use your PayPal credit anywhere it is accepted in order to get e-gift cards that are accepted on Amazon.