What can I buy with a Sephora gift card?
A Sephora Gift Card is redeemable for purchases of merchandise at participating Sephora locations in the United States and Canada, online at Sephora.com, on the Sephora mobile app, and at Sephora inside JCPenney Stores.
What’s Sephora gift card used for?
Sephora Gift Cards and eGift Cards can be used to pay for merchandise online at Sephora.com and the Sephora mobile app. In addition, they can be used to pay for merchandise at Sephora retail locations and Sephora locations inside of JCPenny’s.
How do I spend $100 at Sephora?
Suggested clip 75 seconds
Sephora Beginners Guide- How To Spend $100 at Sephora
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
What are the best things to buy at Sephora?
The 10 best things to buy from Sephora’s massive Beauty Insider
- Mascara that feigns fake lashes.
- An all-purpose hydrating cream to combat cold weather.
- A makeup sponge that applies foundation beautifully.
- This hairbrush that will replace your straightener.
- A liquid liner that won’t smudge, no matter what.
- A luxurious, cult-favorite highlighting powder.
How can I get a free Sephora gift card?
How to Get a Free Sephora Gift Card
- Step 1: Download the Fetch Rewards App for FREE. Fetch Rewards is free and available in the App Store and Play Store.
- Step 2: Scan Any of Your Grocery Receipts.
- Step 3: Accumulate Points in Seconds.
- Step 4: Redeem Your Points for a FREE Sephora Gift Card.
Can I get Sephora gift card at Walmart?
About This Item
Card is redeemable for merchandise sold at Sephora stores, on online, or at Sephora inside JCPenney stores. No expiration date. You will receive a confirmation email from Walmart.com within minutes of successful order placement.