What can I buy with Sephora gift card?
What to Buy at Sephora With Your Gift Card
- Urban Decay Flushed Palette, $30.
- Too Faced The Chocolate Bar Palette, $49.
- Sephora Tools of the Trade Brush Set, $62.
- Obsessive Compulsive Lip Tars, $18.
- Stila Artist Essential Set, $59.
- Smashbox Full Exposure, $49.
- Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings, $20.
- bareMinerals Beauty in Bloom Set, $36.
How does Sephora gift card work?
Gift Cards are physical cards with a 16-digit card number and an 8-digit PIN. You can pay for your U.S. merchandise order with a Gift Card, eGift Card, or an eGift Certificate. Gift Cards and eGift Cards can be used online, on our mobile app, in U.S. and Canada Sephora stores, and at Sephora inside JCPenney Stores.
How do you use a Sephora card?
To redeem in Sephora or Sephora inside JCPenney stores, provide a Cast Member with your registered Beauty Insider email address. No purchase is necessary when redeeming your gift in store. To redeem online, a merchandise purchase is required and the gift will be available at checkout.
How do you use a gift card?
Redeem a Gift Card
- Locate the claim code. Note: For plastic gift cards, you may need to scratch off the coating on the back of the card to reveal the claim code.
- Go to Your Account.
- Click Apply a Gift Card to Your Account .
- Enter your claim code and click Apply to Your Balance. Note: You can also enter your claim code during checkout.
How do I spend $100 at Sephora?
Suggested clip 75 seconds
Sephora Beginners Guide- How To Spend $100 at Sephora
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
What can I get at Sephora for $50?
The Best Beauty and Skincare Products to Buy With a $50 Sephora Gift Card
- First Aid Beauty Fablantis Set.
- Glamglow SuperMud Super Clear Pore Clarifying Skin Set.
- Saturday Skin Everyday Glow Set.
- Benefit Cosmetics Precisely Plus One Brow Pencil Duo.
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Glossy Posse Mini Gloss Bomb Set.