60 Holborn Viaduct, EC1
What is the mailing address for Amazon?
|Customer service:||(888) 280-3321|
|Website:||The official Amazon.com website.|
|Help page:||Amazon contact and help page|
|E-mail:||None or unknown|
|Address:||Amazon.com, Inc. Customer service PO Box 81226 Seattle, WA 98108-1226|
7 more rows
Where is the Amazon head office?
Seattle, Washington, United States
How do you fill out an address on Amazon?
Add & Manage Addresses
- Go to Manage Addresses and 1-Click Settings in Your Account.
- Do one of the following: To add a new address, click Enter a new address. Note: For your security, you may be asked to confirm your credit card number the next time you place an order using the new, edited address.
How do I contact Amazon UK?
810 1 206-922-0880
Where do I drop off Amazon returns?
Simply present the QR code to the associate and they will do the rest. Amazon Dropoff: With this option you can drop off your package at an Amazon Hub Locker or Amazon Fresh pickup locations within five days after printing your prepaid return mailing label.
How do I send a message to Amazon?
Send a critical message to a buyer
- Go to the Orders menu, select Manage Orders.
- Locate the order that you want to contact the buyer about.
- In the Order Details column, click the name of the buyer to open the Contact Buyer page.
- On the next page, select a contact reason, complete the message, and click Send.