Does the Dollar General have gift cards?
At this time, we are only accepting Dollar General gift cards from select sellers.
|Listing a Card||Free||It’s always free to list gift cards for sale.|
|Selling a Card||15%||15% is deducted from the selling price when the card sells.|
1 more row
Does Dollar General sell Visa gift cards?
— Dollar General is now offering nFinanSe Visa Reloadable Prepaid Debit Cards at approximately 9,000 stores nationwide, the vendor reported.
Does Dollar General sell Cracker Barrel giftcards?
Cracker Barrel Gift Card | Dollar General.
What kind of gift cards Does Walmart sell?
- Product TitleApp Store & iTunes Gift Card (Email Delivery)
- Product TitleGoogle Play Gift Card (Email Delivery)
- Product TitleChick fil a $10 Gift Card.
- Product TitleSubway Gift Cards.
- Product TitleBasic Blue Walmart Gift Card.
- Product TitleWalmart eBooks eGift Card $50 (email delivery)
- Product TitleSephora eGift Cards.
Can you return gift cards at Dollar General?
Dollar General Return Policy
If the item was a gift, a store credit will be issued to the original purchaser. Items purchased at a retail store may only be returned to a retail store within 30 days of the original purchase date.
What giftcards does CVS sell?
Short Answer: CVS sells a wide range of third-party gift cards. Some of the gift cards you can usually find at CVS include Amazon, Best Buy, Burger King, Cracker Barrel, The Home Depot, Kohl’s, Macy’s, Old Navy, Olive Garden, Pottery Barn, and Sephora. CVS also sells prepaid debit cards like Green Dot and Vanilla Visa.