- What kind of gift cards can you get at Coinstar?
- Do Coinstar machines give gift cards?
- Does Coinstar offer Walmart gift cards?
- Does all Coinstar offer Amazon gift cards?
- How much will Coinstar give me for my gift card?
- Where can you cash in coins for free?
- How do I transfer a gift card to my bank account?
- Can you exchange a gift card for cash at Walmart?
- How can I get cash for gift cards immediately?
- Where can I trade in gift cards for cash?
- Can you use an Amazon gift card for cash?
- How do I transfer a gift card to PayPal?
- Can I exchange gift cards for cash?
- Is Coinstar a ripoff?
- Where can I exchange my pennies?
What kind of gift cards can you get at Coinstar?
UPDATE: Coinstar has reinstated some e-cards back into the mix.
This is the updated list.
|Retailer||Gift Card Limits|
|IHOP||Minimum amount: $5.00.|
Maximum amount: $200.
|iTunes||Minimum amount: $5.00.|
Maximum amount: $500.00.
|Lowe’s||Minimum amount: $5.00.|
Maximum amount: $1,000.00.
|Nike||Minimum amount: $5.00.|
Maximum amount: $500.00.
17 more rows
Do Coinstar machines give gift cards?
Here’s what we now know: Lesson #1 – Coinstar will charge you 11% to redeem your coins for a cash voucher. Lesson #2 – You can opt for a gift card instead and receive 100% of your coin value. Lesson #3 – Not all Coinstar locations offer gift cards.
Does Coinstar offer Walmart gift cards?
How Coinstar works. When you arrive at a Coinstar kiosk in Walmart, you need to choose what option you want for getting paid. Your options include cash, eGift card or donating to charity.
Does all Coinstar offer Amazon gift cards?
Coinstar Amazon Gift Cards. When you cash in at a Coinstar® kiosk for an Amazon.com Gift Card* eCertificate** there’s NO FEE! That means you get to spend every penny on whatever you like. Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and can be redeemed for millions of items.
How much will Coinstar give me for my gift card?
Coinstar Exchange kiosks—not to be confused with regular Coinstar kiosks—scan your unused gift cards with at least a $20 balance on them and make you an “offer.” The offer is typically 60-85% of the balance remaining on your gift card.
Where can you cash in coins for free?
That said, these institutions do offer free coin counting and cash exchanges with some qualifiers:
- U.S. Bank (no rolls, but customers only)
- Bank of America (requires coin rolls)
- Citibank (requires coin rolls, and may charge fees in some states)
- Chase (requires coin rolls)
- Credit Unions (requirements vary)
How do I transfer a gift card to my bank account?
Suggested clip 101 seconds
How to transfer gift cards money to your bank account – Money
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Can you exchange a gift card for cash at Walmart?
The cards Walmart collects will be re-sold on CardCash.com, a large online gift card exchange. The site is one of several of a similar nature that see a ton of business after the holidays as consumers dump their unwanted cards for cash or swaps. It competes with sites like Cardhub, Cardpool, Coinstar and more.
How can I get cash for gift cards immediately?
Here’s the fastest way to get cash for gift cards:
- Check the balance of your gift card.
- Take the gift card to a Gift Card Exchange kiosk.
- Enter the gift card information into the system.
- Review the cash back offer and decide if you want to accept it.
- Upon acceptance, print the voucher.
Where can I trade in gift cards for cash?
Why Sell Gift Cards for Cash?
- Online Gift Card Resellers. A variety of online gift card resellers will give you a cash offer for an unwanted gift card.
- Mall Kiosks and Other Stores.
- Service Centers.
- Grocery Store Machines.
- Online Auctions and Classified.
Can you use an Amazon gift card for cash?
Amazon won’t (obviously) exchange the card for you with cash. And if you were to buy something and then return it, they could only credit your account, which gets you nowhere. You can’t ask your friend (or whoever that someone was that gave you the Amazon gift card) to take the card back and give you cash instead.
How do I transfer a gift card to PayPal?
Enter your gift card number and PIN, and click Connect with PayPal.
If you’d like to trade in your unwanted gift card, here’s how:
- Go to CardCash.
- Enter the merchant’s name and the balance amount on your gift card, and click GET OFFER.
- To add another gift card, just enter the information below and click
Can I exchange gift cards for cash?
Sell your gift cards for cash (or, another gift card) at a gift card exchange location near you. It’s super-convenient because exchange locations are available at your local check-cashing, grocery, and department store. They’ll make you an offer right on the spot and, if you accept, you’ll get paid—instantly!
Is Coinstar a ripoff?
CoinStar is a Rip-Off. If you shop at a grocery store or places like Walmart, you’ve likely seen the name Coinstar. These big, green, coin-counting machines promise to turn your water-bottle-full-of-pennies into cold, hard cash–all without the hassle of paper rolls and endless counting.
Where can I exchange my pennies?
Once your coin jar fills up and you’re ready to trade it in for cash, here are some of the best options available.
- Check your local bank. First, try your local bank or credit union to see if it offers free coin exchange.
- Roll them up.
- Coin-counting machines.
- 11 outrageous travel fees to avoid.