- What kind of gift cards can you get at Coinstar?
- How much do you get for a gift card at Coinstar?
- Does Coinstar give gift cards?
- Does all Coinstar offer Amazon gift cards?
- Where can you cash in coins for free?
- How can I get cash for gift cards immediately?
- Where can I trade in gift cards for cash?
- Where is the best place to sell gift cards?
- What stores buy gift cards for cash?
- How do I transfer a gift card to my bank account?
- How do I transfer a gift card to PayPal?
- Can I exchange gift cards for cash?
- How do you turn coins into cash?
- How can I get cash off my Amazon card?
- How can I sell my Egift card?
What kind of gift cards can you get at Coinstar?
UPDATE: Coinstar has reinstated some e-cards back into the mix.
This is the updated list.
|Retailer||Gift Card Limits|
|IHOP||Minimum amount: $5.00.|
Maximum amount: $200.
|iTunes||Minimum amount: $5.00.|
Maximum amount: $500.00.
|Lowe’s||Minimum amount: $5.00.|
Maximum amount: $1,000.00.
|Nike||Minimum amount: $5.00.|
Maximum amount: $500.00.
17 more rows
How much do you get for a gift card at Coinstar?
Coinstar Exchange kiosks—not to be confused with regular Coinstar kiosks—scan your unused gift cards with at least a $20 balance on them and make you an “offer.” The offer is typically 60-85% of the balance remaining on your gift card.
Does Coinstar give gift cards?
Coinstar Exchange accepts gift cards from more than 150 stores and restaurants, and you can review the List of Accepted Gift Cards, which is updated on a regular basis. You can sell more than 1 gift card at a time, and the kiosks are located in grocery stores where you already shop.
Does all Coinstar offer Amazon gift cards?
Coinstar Amazon Gift Cards. When you cash in at a Coinstar® kiosk for an Amazon.com Gift Card* eCertificate** there’s NO FEE! That means you get to spend every penny on whatever you like. Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and can be redeemed for millions of items.
Where can you cash in coins for free?
14 Places to Get Cash for Coins for Free (or Cheap)
- Places to Get Cash for Coins. Your Local Bank.
- Coin Counting Machines. Walmart. Kmart. Kroger. CVS. ShopRite. Hy-Vee. Meijer. Albertsons. Harris Teeter. Hannaford. Cash Wise. Target. Lowe’s.
How can I get cash for gift cards immediately?
Here’s the fastest way to get cash for gift cards:
- Check the balance of your gift card.
- Take the gift card to a Gift Card Exchange kiosk.
- Enter the gift card information into the system.
- Review the cash back offer and decide if you want to accept it.
- Upon acceptance, print the voucher.
Where can I trade in gift cards for cash?
Why Sell Gift Cards for Cash?
- Online Gift Card Resellers. A variety of online gift card resellers will give you a cash offer for an unwanted gift card.
- Mall Kiosks and Other Stores.
- Service Centers.
- Grocery Store Machines.
- Online Auctions and Classified.
Where is the best place to sell gift cards?
If you’re wondering what the best place to sell gift cards online or in person is, check out our list.
- Cardpool. Official website: Cardpool.com.
- Gift Card Granny. Official website: GiftCardGranny.com.
- Raise. Official website: Raise.com.
- Coinstar Exchange.
- Monster Gift Card.
What stores buy gift cards for cash?
Do you have a wallet full of gift cards that you never plan on using? Don’t let them sit there gathering dust. Come by your local Check Into Cash store today and sell your unwanted plastic for cash!
Sell Us Your Gift Cards
- The Home Depot.
- Bed Bath & Beyond.
- And hundreds of others.
How do I transfer a gift card to my bank account?
Charge the gift card balance on Square.
If Square does not allow the transfer, you will see a note that it is against their policy to transfer a Visa gift card balance. They will still charge the 3.5% or 2.75% fee to your bank account, and the balance will get credited back to the Visa gift card.
How do I transfer a gift card to PayPal?
Enter your gift card number and PIN, and click Connect with PayPal.
If you’d like to trade in your unwanted gift card, here’s how:
- Go to CardCash.
- Enter the merchant’s name and the balance amount on your gift card, and click GET OFFER.
- To add another gift card, just enter the information below and click
Can I exchange gift cards for cash?
Sell your gift cards for cash (or, another gift card) at a gift card exchange location near you. It’s super-convenient because exchange locations are available at your local check-cashing, grocery, and department store. They’ll make you an offer right on the spot and, if you accept, you’ll get paid—instantly!
How do you turn coins into cash?
Turn your coins into cash fast
- At the kiosk, pick the cash option. A 11.9% fee applies. Fees may vary by location.
- Remove dirt, debris, and other objects from coins. Add coins to the tray.
- When the kiosk is done counting, you’ll receive a cash voucher. Get cash for your voucher at the checkout or customer service.
How can I get cash off my Amazon card?
Participating stores will accept Amazon Cash transactions in at least one of the following ways: Barcode: Ask the cashier to scan your unique barcode and pay any amount between $5 and $500 to add to your Amazon Balance. Your barcode is linked to your Amazon Balance and your funds are immediately available for use.
How can I sell my Egift card?
Think of them as something like an eBay for gift cards.
- Cardpool. One of the advantages of working with Cardpool is that they allow you to sell electronic gift cards, not just the plastic kind.
- GiftCard Granny.
- ABC Gift Cards.
- GC Spread.