- What kind of gift cards can you get at Coinstar?
- Do Coinstar machines give gift cards?
- What kind of gift cards does the kiosk take?
- Does Coinstar still offer Amazon gift cards?
- How much will Coinstar give me for my gift card?
- Where can you cash in coins for free?
- How can I get cash for gift cards immediately?
- Where can I trade in gift cards for cash?
- How do I transfer a gift card to my bank account?
- How do I transfer a gift card to PayPal?
- Can you exchange gift cards for cash?
- How do you turn coins into cash?
- Does Walmart exchange gift cards for cash?
- How do I avoid Coinstar fees?
- How can I cash in change for free?
What kind of gift cards can you get at Coinstar?
UPDATE: Coinstar has reinstated some e-cards back into the mix.
This is the updated list.
|Retailer||Gift Card Limits|
|IHOP||Minimum amount: $5.00.|
Maximum amount: $200.
|iTunes||Minimum amount: $5.00.|
Maximum amount: $500.00.
|Lowe’s||Minimum amount: $5.00.|
Maximum amount: $1,000.00.
|Nike||Minimum amount: $5.00.|
Maximum amount: $500.00.
17 more rows
Do Coinstar machines give gift cards?
Here’s what we now know: Lesson #1 – Coinstar will charge you 11% to redeem your coins for a cash voucher. Lesson #2 – You can opt for a gift card instead and receive 100% of your coin value. Lesson #3 – Not all Coinstar locations offer gift cards.
What kind of gift cards does the kiosk take?
You can only exchange gift cards that are redeemable at the retailer listed on the card (ex. AMC Theatres, Best Buy, Gap, etc.). The Cardpool Kiosk does not accept prepaid gift cards with network logos (ex. VISA, MasterCard, Discover, etc.).
Does Coinstar still offer Amazon gift cards?
Coinstar Amazon Gift Cards. When you cash in at a Coinstar® kiosk for an Amazon.com Gift Card* eCertificate** there’s NO FEE! That means you get to spend every penny on whatever you like. Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and can be redeemed for millions of items.
How much will Coinstar give me for my gift card?
Coinstar Exchange kiosks—not to be confused with regular Coinstar kiosks—scan your unused gift cards with at least a $20 balance on them and make you an “offer.” The offer is typically 60-85% of the balance remaining on your gift card.
Where can you cash in coins for free?
That said, these institutions do offer free coin counting and cash exchanges with some qualifiers:
- U.S. Bank (no rolls, but customers only)
- Bank of America (requires coin rolls)
- Citibank (requires coin rolls, and may charge fees in some states)
- Chase (requires coin rolls)
- Credit Unions (requirements vary)
How can I get cash for gift cards immediately?
Here’s the fastest way to get cash for gift cards:
- Check the balance of your gift card.
- Take the gift card to a Gift Card Exchange kiosk.
- Enter the gift card information into the system.
- Review the cash back offer and decide if you want to accept it.
- Upon acceptance, print the voucher.
Where can I trade in gift cards for cash?
Why Sell Gift Cards for Cash?
- Online Gift Card Resellers. A variety of online gift card resellers will give you a cash offer for an unwanted gift card.
- Mall Kiosks and Other Stores.
- Service Centers.
- Grocery Store Machines.
- Online Auctions and Classified.
How do I transfer a gift card to my bank account?
Suggested clip 101 seconds
How to transfer gift cards money to your bank account – Money
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I transfer a gift card to PayPal?
Enter your gift card number and PIN, and click Connect with PayPal.
If you’d like to trade in your unwanted gift card, here’s how:
- Go to CardCash.
- Enter the merchant’s name and the balance amount on your gift card, and click GET OFFER.
- To add another gift card, just enter the information below and click
Can you exchange gift cards for cash?
Sell your gift cards for cash (or, another gift card) at a gift card exchange location near you. It’s super-convenient because exchange locations are available at your local check-cashing, grocery, and department store. They’ll make you an offer right on the spot and, if you accept, you’ll get paid—instantly!
How do you turn coins into cash?
Turn your coins into cash fast
- At the kiosk, pick the cash option. A 11.9% fee applies. Fees may vary by location.
- Remove dirt, debris, and other objects from coins. Add coins to the tray.
- When the kiosk is done counting, you’ll receive a cash voucher. Get cash for your voucher at the checkout or customer service.
Does Walmart exchange gift cards for cash?
The cards Walmart collects will be re-sold on CardCash.com, a large online gift card exchange. The site is one of several of a similar nature that see a ton of business after the holidays as consumers dump their unwanted cards for cash or swaps. It competes with sites like Cardhub, Cardpool, Coinstar and more.
How do I avoid Coinstar fees?
How to Avoid Coinstar Coin-Counting Fees
- Calculate Coinstar’s Fee.
- Convert Your Coins Into Gift Cards for Free.
- Coinstar Gift cards Exchange Limits.
- Scope Out a Bank or Credit Union.
- Make a Donation.
- Roll the Coins Yourself.
- The Bottom Line.
How can I cash in change for free?
Here’s how to do it:
- Pick up some coin wrappers in the denominations that you need (quarters, dimes, nickels, pennies) Some banks will give them to you for free if you ask politely.
- Separate your coins according to the amount listed on the wrapper. $10 quarters.
- Change to cash or deposit the amount into your bank account.