Here are 10 fun things to do with your teens.
- Get Active. Teens tend to have a lot of energy to get out, so go out there and get active with them.
- Movie Marathon.
- Hike, Camp, and/or Rock Climb.
- Go to an Amusement Park.
- Community service.
- Take A Road Trip.
- Photo Hunt.
- Play Games.
What do 13 year olds like to do?
If they just want to stay home then stay home watch a movie and make popcorn and other foods( another thing 13 year olds love food).
- Doing makeup.
- Making digital PowerPoints.
- Making scrapbooks.
- Reading on my phone.
- Arts and Crafts.
- Sliding down the stairs (It’s fun!)
What can a 13 year old do when bored at home?
What can a teenager do at home?
- Read a book.
- Play a board game.
- Hunt a Killer.
- Make a pie.
- Make cookies.
- Prepare dinner for the family.
- Bake bread.
- Write a novel.
What can a 13 year old do when bored?
You could do some chores, play with your pet(s), video game, run around outside, exercise, walk to you nearest food place and get fries, walk to a nearby 7/11 and get an ice-cold drink or Slurpee, watch some movies, binge-watch a show, go to the mall, practice football/any sport, shower, sleep, eat, tidy up your room,
What can 13 year olds do with friends?
Things for Teenagers to Do With Friends
- Have a water balloon fight.
- Hold a mini Olympics with your friends.
- Go on a long bike ride.
- Have a garden party.
- Host a craft, beauty, dinner party, movie night with friends.
- Play rounders with your family or friends at the local park or sports-field.