What can an Amazon gift card be used for?
Amazon.com Gift Cards can be used to buy Kindle content, digital music and Amazon Video downloads. Redeem your gift card in Your Account. Click Redeem a gift card or promotion code before clicking Buy now.
Can I use my Amazon gift card anywhere?
An Amazon gift card is only valid for the Amazon store that it is assigned to. So the answer is that no other stores accept Amazon gift cards. PS. Probably your only option to shop elsewhere, is to sell the gift cards to someone else, online or to a friend, etc..!
How can I turn my Amazon gift card into cash?
What’s the Best Way to Exchange Amazon Gift Cards for Cash?
- Use Reddit.
- Buy Stuff for Friends/family and Get Cash in Exchange.
- Sell a $500 Amazon Gift Card for $520 on eBay!
- Sell It on Craigslist.
- Ask Amazon for Cash.
- Sell on Gift Card Reseller Sites.
- Sell it on Raise.
- Use CoinStar.
What can I buy with a $25 Amazon gift card?
Best tech to buy with a $25 Amazon gift card
- Senso Bluetooth Headphones ($17.97): If you’re looking for a backup pair for running or exercising.
- Get a wireless security camera.
- Get a wireless charger.
- CHOETECH Wireless Charger ($13.99): If you want an affordable option you can put anywhere.