Amazon.com Gift Cards can be used to buy Kindle content, digital music and Amazon Video downloads.
To use an Amazon.com Gift Card for digital downloads, do one of the following: Redeem your gift card in Your Account.
Click Redeem a gift card or promotion code before clicking Buy now.
Can you use an Amazon gift card for anything?
In addition to Electronics, your gift card can be used to purchase other products on Amazon.com, but cannot be used to purchase other gift cards, or Kindle subscriptions such as magazines, newspapers, or blogs.
What can I buy with an Amazon gift card?
The 25 best things you can buy with an Amazon gift card
- A relaxing essential oil diffuser.
- A streaming stick for endless binge-watching.
- A board game that everyone will enjoy playing.
- A makeup mirror with excellent lighting.
- An incredible smart speaker with a screen.
- Everyone’s favorite pressure cooker.
- The DNA kit that everyone is talking about.
How can I turn my Amazon gift card into cash?
What’s the Best Way to Exchange Amazon Gift Cards for Cash?
- Use Reddit.
- Buy Stuff for Friends/family and Get Cash in Exchange.
- Sell a $500 Amazon Gift Card for $520 on eBay!
- Sell It on Craigslist.
- Ask Amazon for Cash.
- Sell on Gift Card Reseller Sites.
- Sell it on Raise.
- Use CoinStar.
How does an Amazon gift card work?
The recipient of the Amazon.com gift card can redeem the gift on Amazon.com. The balance of the card will automatically be applied to his account and will be used to pay for any future items purchased on Amazon. The balance of the gift card never expires.