Can I use my Amazon gift card anywhere?
An Amazon gift card is only valid for the Amazon store that it is assigned to. So the answer is that no other stores accept Amazon gift cards. PS. Probably your only option to shop elsewhere, is to sell the gift cards to someone else, online or to a friend, etc..!
Can you use an Amazon gift card to buy a gift card?
You Can Now Use Amazon Gift Cards To Buy Gift Cards For Other Stores! Until now Amazon did not allow you to buy gift cards to other stores with your Amazon gift card balance, but effective today you are able to use them for that.
How can I turn my Amazon gift card into cash?
What’s the Best Way to Exchange Amazon Gift Cards for Cash?
- Use Reddit.
- Buy Stuff for Friends/family and Get Cash in Exchange.
- Sell a $500 Amazon Gift Card for $520 on eBay!
- Sell It on Craigslist.
- Ask Amazon for Cash.
- Sell on Gift Card Reseller Sites.
- Sell it on Raise.
- Use CoinStar.
What can I buy with a $25 Amazon gift card?
Best tech to buy with a $25 Amazon gift card
- Senso Bluetooth Headphones ($17.97): If you’re looking for a backup pair for running or exercising.
- Get a wireless security camera.
- Get a wireless charger.
- CHOETECH Wireless Charger ($13.99): If you want an affordable option you can put anywhere.
How do I transfer an Amazon gift card to my bank account?
Withdrawing funds from your account balance
- Go to Amazon Pay, click Shoppers, and then sign in using your Amazon credentials.
- Click Withdraw Funds.
- Choose a bank account.
- Enter the amount to transfer to your bank account.
- Click Continue.
Why is Amazon not letting me use my gift card?
If you don’t want to use your gift card balance on your order, you can unselect it as a payment method in checkout. You won’t be able to redeem your gift card using the Amazon.com 1-Click service unless you redeem the gift card funds to Your Account first.