Amazon.com Gift Cards can be used to buy Kindle content, digital music and Amazon Video downloads.
To use an Amazon.com Gift Card for digital downloads, do one of the following: Redeem your gift card in Your Account.
Click Redeem a gift card or promotion code before clicking Buy now.
Can you use an Amazon gift card for anything?
In addition to Electronics, your gift card can be used to purchase other products on Amazon.com, but cannot be used to purchase other gift cards, or Kindle subscriptions such as magazines, newspapers, or blogs.
How can I turn my Amazon gift card into cash?
What’s the Best Way to Exchange Amazon Gift Cards for Cash?
- Use Reddit.
- Buy Stuff for Friends/family and Get Cash in Exchange.
- Sell a $500 Amazon Gift Card for $520 on eBay!
- Sell It on Craigslist.
- Ask Amazon for Cash.
- Sell on Gift Card Reseller Sites.
- Sell it on Raise.
- Use CoinStar.
Where else can I use my Amazon gift card?
You Can Now Use Amazon Gift Cards To Buy Gift Cards For Other Stores!
- Amazon sells gift cards for hundreds of other stores here.
- -Amazon Prime 1 Year Gift Subscription.
- -Bass Pro Shops.
- -Carnival Cruise Line.
What can I buy with a $25 Amazon gift card?
Best tech to buy with a $25 Amazon gift card
- Senso Bluetooth Headphones ($17.97): If you’re looking for a backup pair for running or exercising.
- Get a wireless security camera.
- Get a wireless charger.
- CHOETECH Wireless Charger ($13.99): If you want an affordable option you can put anywhere.
Can I transfer an Amazon gift card to my bank account?
Purchase something from Amazon using your gift card. Now, after placing the order, cancel the order. They will take sometime to return the amount to your Amazon wallet. Then you can request to Transfer that to your bank account.
Can you use an Amazon gift card at Walmart?
Note that Amazon.com gift cards entered into your Amazon account cannot be used when making purchases with Amazon Pay on third-party websites. So the answer is that no other stores accept Amazon gift cards. Can a Walmart store track a gift card if it was used online but not in their store?