Amazon.com Gift Cards can be used to buy Kindle content, digital music and Amazon Video downloads.
To use an Amazon.com Gift Card for digital downloads, do one of the following: Redeem your gift card in Your Account.
Click Redeem a gift card or promotion code before clicking Buy now.
Can you use an Amazon gift card for anything?
In addition to Electronics, your gift card can be used to purchase other products on Amazon.com, but cannot be used to purchase other gift cards, or Kindle subscriptions such as magazines, newspapers, or blogs.
How can I turn my Amazon gift card into cash?
What’s the Best Way to Exchange Amazon Gift Cards for Cash?
- Use Reddit.
- Buy Stuff for Friends/family and Get Cash in Exchange.
- Sell a $500 Amazon Gift Card for $520 on eBay!
- Sell It on Craigslist.
- Ask Amazon for Cash.
- Sell on Gift Card Reseller Sites.
- Sell it on Raise.
- Use CoinStar.
What can I buy with a $25 Amazon gift card?
Best tech to buy with a $25 Amazon gift card
- Senso Bluetooth Headphones ($17.97): If you’re looking for a backup pair for running or exercising.
- Get a wireless security camera.
- Get a wireless charger.
- CHOETECH Wireless Charger ($13.99): If you want an affordable option you can put anywhere.
How do I buy something with an Amazon gift card?
To order a gift card:
- Go to Gift Cards.
- Choose the type of gift card you want to purchase.
- Click Add to Cart, and then click Proceed to Checkout.
- Provide payment information for your purchase and click Continue.
- Click Place your order.