You will have a difficult time getting the Amazon Store Card with no credit history.
According to the Amazon.com website, you will need the following minimum credit scores to have a likely chance of being approved: Excellent (720+); Good (680); and Fair (640).
You can open a secured credit card account.
What credit score do you need to get Amazon Visa card?
660 – 720
What are the easiest credit cards to get approved for?
- Hear from our editors: Best easier-approval credit cards of 2020.
- Best for rewards: Discover it® Secured Card.
- Best for college students: Deserve® Edu Mastercard.
- Best for limited credit: Capital One® Platinum Credit Card.
- Best for bad credit: Indigo® Platinum Mastercard®
- Best for no credit: Petal Visa Credit Card.
Is it worth it to get an Amazon credit card?
With so many different credit cards to choose from, many shoppers are left wondering which, if any, might be worth getting. The card that will best suit most consumers is the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card. The only drawback is that it’s exclusive to Prime members, who must pay $119 per year for membership.
How long does it take to get approved for Amazon credit card?
Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card Approval Process
If your application isn’t instantly approved, you’ll be informed of the application status after Chase has completed the review process, usually within 2 to 4 weeks after applying.