- Is Amazon Co UK the same as Amazon com?
- Can I use Amazon com’in UK?
- Is Amazon Marketplace different than Amazon?
- Can I use my Amazon account abroad?
- Can I buy something on Amazon and ship it to another country?
- How do I buy Amazon returns?
- Can I get scammed on Amazon?
- How do I cancel Amazon marketplace?
- How do I cancel an Amazon marketplace payment?
- How do I change the country on my Amazon account?
- Can I buy from Amazon UK and ship to us?
- Is my Amazon Prime account international?
- Can I send an Amazon gift card to someone in another country?
- How many countries is Amazon available in?
- How do I return something to Amazon UK?
www.amazon.co.uk and www.amazon.com is these 2 site different ?
And yes, they are completely two different sites requiring a new account created on the other site.
Your accounts will not be linked, will not share inventory nor have any financial connection other than if you use the same bank and credit card.
Is Amazon Co UK the same as Amazon com?
Amazon Global is really a part of the US Amazon, but with the emphasis on shipping abroad.
Amazon sites in each country and their languages.
|Country or region||Language(s)||URL|
|United States||English, Spanish||amazon.com|
23 more rows
Can I use Amazon com’in UK?
Shopping on Amazon.com from United Kingdom
You can get almost anything on Amazon.com and ship it to United Kingdom through Borderlinx. You can buy from the USA on Amazon.com: dvds, books, the kindle, toys, headphones or clothing, jewelry and kitchenware. And with Borderlinx you can ship it to United Kingdom.
Is Amazon Marketplace different than Amazon?
Amazon is an online retailer of various products. Amazon Marketplace is the online shopping network where other retailers can sell their products from the Amazon site. Amazon Marketplace allows sellers to resell used and new items, whereas Amazon does not.
Can I use my Amazon account abroad?
Amazon International Shipping
While you’re abroad, you can shop on Amazon from wherever you are in the world. Amazon Global ships over 45 million items to over 100 countries and regions outside the U.S. Visit Amazon International Shipping to search and browse for items that qualify for international shipping.
Can I buy something on Amazon and ship it to another country?
Amazon.com ships products internationally with AmazonGlobal. Available product lines, shipping rates and fees vary depending on the delivery address for your order. To learn how to search and browse items that are eligible for international shipping, go to Search for Items Eligible for International Shipping.
How do I buy Amazon returns?
Suggested clip 76 seconds
I Bought A Box Of Amazon Customer Returns – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Can I get scammed on Amazon?
Yes, you can sometimes find crazy deals on Amazon that are legitimate, but when an expensive item is discounted more than 30%, you should be wondering why. This goes double for any items being sold from a new, “just launched” third-party seller. Keep in mind, however, not all third-party sellers are scammers.
How do I cancel Amazon marketplace?
To cancel your Subscribe & Save subscription:
- Go to Your Subscribe & Save.
- Hover over the subscription you’d like to cancel and click Edit .
- Click Cancel subscription, then click Confirm cancellation.
How do I cancel an Amazon marketplace payment?
Canceling your payment authorizations
- Go to Amazon Pay, click Shoppers, and then sign in using your Amazon credentials.
- On the Merchant Agreements page, for the applicable payment authorization, click the Details link.
- Under Manage Merchant Agreement, click the Cancel your agreement link.
- In the dialog box that appears, click Cancel agreement.
How do I change the country on my Amazon account?
To transfer your Amazon account from your current Amazon website to your local Amazon website:
- Go to Manage Your Content and Devices and click the Preferences tab.
- Under Country Settings, click Change.
- Select or enter your address, and then click Update.
Can I buy from Amazon UK and ship to us?
With a few select exceptions, an Amazon account made on Amazon’s US site will work immediately on Amazon UK, Amazon CA, and any other website in the Amazon ecosystem. You can then buy on Amazon UK and ship to the US by following the same procedure as you would on your native Amazon website.
Is my Amazon Prime account international?
Prime Video is still accessible outside the U.S. or the main subscription country. In fact, Amazon has devoted a whole section of movies and television shows that are available to Prime subscribers while they are abroad.
Can I send an Amazon gift card to someone in another country?
Yes, it is possible. You can go to the specific regional Amazon and create an order which would include a gift card. Regularly, Amazon fulfilled products could be bought from another country. You might face problems if you are going to use this card in another country because of the payment origin.
How many countries is Amazon available in?
How do I return something to Amazon UK?
Return Items You Ordered
- Go to the Online Returns Centre, and click Return items.
- Find the order you want to return, and click Return an item from this order.
- Select the items you want to return.
- Enter the quantity of items, select an option from the Reason for return menu, and then add any additional information in the Comments box.