Amazon.com Gift Cards are available in $15, $25, $50, and $100 denominations at participating grocery, drug, and convenience stores throughout the U.S.
At select stores you can also choose a variable denomination card, which can be loaded with any amount between $25 and $500.
How do I find out how much is on my Amazon gift card?
How to check your Amazon gift card balance on desktop
- Log into your account and from the homepage, hover over Accounts & Lists, then click “Your Account.” Click “Your Account” from the account menu.
- Click the box that says “Gift Cards.”
- You will be taken to a page where you can view your gift card balance, as well as recent transactions using Amazon gift cards.
How can I check my gift card balance?
To check gift card balance, you will need the card number and, if applicable, the PIN or security code located on the back of the card. Most retailers & restaurants allow you to check the balance online, by calling the toll-free number located on the card, or by visiting them in person.
How does Amazon gift cards work?
Reedeming Gift Card
The recipient of the Amazon.com gift card can redeem the gift on Amazon.com. The balance of the card will automatically be applied to his account and will be used to pay for any future items purchased on Amazon. The balance of the gift card never expires.
How can I get a free Amazon gift card?
How to earn Amazon gift cards:
- Earn Amazon gift cards with Swagbucks.
- Answer surveys through American Consumer Opinion.
- Take surveys with Survey Junkie and earn Amazon gift cards.
- Earn free money with Ibotta by submitting your receipts.
- Get paid to shop online with Inbox Dollars.
- Take surveys at Harris Poll Online.