Best prepaid debit cards and alternatives: Summary
|Account/card||Monthly fee||# of free ATMs|
|Bluebird by American Express||$0||25,000|
|FamZoo Prepaid Card||$2.50-$5.99||25,000|
|Fifth Third Access 360° Reloadable Prepaid Card||$4||55,000|
5 more rows
How much is a prepaid Visa card at Walmart?
Walmart MoneyCard Pricing
|Card Purchase Fee||$1.00|
|Reload via Walmart check cashing||No fee|
|Reload with cash on the Green Dot Network||Up to $5.95|
9 more rows
What is the best prepaid card with no fees?
Best Prepaid & Debit Cards of 2020:
- Brink’s Prepaid Mastercard®
- NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card.
- PayPal Prepaid Mastercard®
- Kroger REWARDS Prepaid Visa® Card.
- Prepaid Visa® RushCard.
- Fifth Third Access 360° Reloadable Prepaid Card.
- MOVO Virtual Prepaid Visa Card.
- American Express Serve®
How much money can you put on a prepaid card?
The daily cash load limit doesn’t apply to other methods of adding money to the prepaid debit card, like direct deposit, bank transfers, or mobile check deposits. Cash load limits range from $500 per day to as much as $10,000.
How does a prepaid card work?
A prepaid debit card is an alternative banking card that only lets you spend the money you load onto the card. Like a debit card, a prepaid card works at any merchant that accepts its payment network, such as Visa or Mastercard. It’s safer and more convenient than using cash.
How do you buy a prepaid Visa card?
How do I shop for and buy a prepaid card?
- Decide where you will want to use the card, and make sure the card you pick can be used at those locations.
- You can buy prepaid cards at retail locations (such as grocery stores and drug stores), online, over the phone, or from some banks and credit unions.
How do I get a reloadable debit card?
How to set up your reloadable prepaid card
- Select your card. Browse through the various reloadable prepaid cards available at Walgreens and decide which card is right for you.
- Purchase and register your card. Visit any of our 8,000+ locations to purchase and load your card.
- Reload your card.
- Use your card.