How long does it take for an Amazon gift card to activate?
Reload Processing: When you Reload your Balance, you are purchasing an Amazon.com Gift Card in the selected amount that will be automatically added to your Gift Card Balance.
Funds will be automatically added to your own Gift Card balance and should be available within five minutes.
How do I activate my Amazon gift card?
Redeem a Gift Card
- Locate the claim code. Note: For plastic gift cards, you may need to scratch off the coating on the back of the card to reveal the claim code.
- Go to Your Account.
- Click Apply a Gift Card to Your Account .
- Enter your claim code and click Apply to Your Balance. Note: You can also enter your claim code during checkout.
How do I know if my Amazon gift card is activated?
How to check your Amazon gift card balance on desktop
- Log into your account and from the homepage, hover over Accounts & Lists, then click “Your Account.” Click “Your Account” from the account menu.
- Click the box that says “Gift Cards.”
- You will be taken to a page where you can view your gift card balance, as well as recent transactions using Amazon gift cards.
Why is my Amazon gift card not yet sent?
If you purchased an E-mail or Text Message gift card that doesn’t arrive, you can resend it to the recipient. To reissue an E-mail or Text Message gift card you purchased: Go to Your Orders. Click Order Details under the Order ID to reach the Order Summary page.