What is Sephora gift card used for?
Sephora Gift Cards and eGift Cards can be used to pay for merchandise online at Sephora.com and the Sephora mobile app. In addition, they can be used to pay for merchandise at Sephora retail locations and Sephora locations inside of JCPenny’s.
What can I buy with a Sephora gift card?
What to Buy at Sephora With Your Gift Card
- Urban Decay Flushed Palette, $30.
- Too Faced The Chocolate Bar Palette, $49.
- Sephora Tools of the Trade Brush Set, $62.
- Obsessive Compulsive Lip Tars, $18.
- Stila Artist Essential Set, $59.
- Smashbox Full Exposure, $49.
- bareMinerals Beauty in Bloom Set, $36.
- Algenist The Anti-Wrinkle Collection, $52.
How much money do I have on my Sephora gift card?
Visit any Sephora store and ask a cashier to check the balance for you. Check your balance online here. Scroll down the page and click the “Check Now” link to obtain your current balance. Call Sephora at 1-888-860-7897.
Where can you get Sephora gift cards?
Whether you surprise them with eGift Cards or Classic Gift Cards, they can be redeemed in stores, online, and at Sephora inside JCPenney.
How do I use a Sephora eGift card?
How to Redeem a Sephora Gift Card or eGift Card Online
- Step 1 (for plastic Gift Cards only)
- On the Checkout page in the Payment section, enter your Gift Card number and PIN number.*
- Hit the “Save & Continue” button in lower right corner of the Payment area.
How do you get a Sephora gold card?
As a Gold Beauty Pass member, we’ll send you a personalized Gold Card, delivered right to your home. For every 1000 points you earn, enjoy a premium gift, specially selected by Sephora. Your Gold Welcome Pack includes a FREE 45 minute full makeup service in-store.