To resolve a declined payment, you’ll need to figure out why the payment was declined.
Usually this involves contacting your bank or credit card company to fix the issue.
Then you’ll have several options to pay off your overdue amount, which will allow your ads to run again.
Why does my debit card keep getting declined when I have money?
A declined debit transaction normally has 3 main reasons: 1. Declined by the issuer Bank. Reasons include: Insufficient funds, Invalid PIN, blocked card, and all other response codes related to the state of the card or the linked account in the Issuer Bank.
How do I unblock my debit card?
6 Simple Steps to Block Unblock your Debit Card
- Login to Internet Banking/Mobile Banking.
- Click on DEBIT CARD SERVICES.
- Click on DEBIT CARD OFF (Temporary Blocking).
- Select your Account Number & Card Number form the drop-down menu, select the reason and enter your comments.
- Click PROCEED and enter the OTP received on your registered mobile/email.
Why is my card being declined?
A declined credit card transaction means that something went wrong while your purchase was being processed and that the purchase couldn’t be completed. You might be able to circumvent the issue by simply ensuring that you entered the correct information, such as your billing ZIP.
Why can’t I use my debit card online?
If you have money in your bank account, you can spend that using debit card. In other words, what this means is that if your debit card gets compromised — and you should always be vary of online frauds because they do happen — you can potentially lose all the money you have in your bank account.
How do you fix bank declined transactions?
Resolve a declined payment in Google Ads
- To resolve a declined payment, you’ll need to figure out why the payment was declined.
- Usually this involves contacting your bank or credit card company to fix the issue.
- Then you’ll have several options to pay off your overdue amount, which will allow your ads to run again.
What is the daily spending limit on a debit card?
A debit card spending maximum is set by the individual bank or credit union that issues the debit card. Some debit cards have spending capped at $1,000, $2,000, or $3,000 daily. Try to spend more than the maximum allowed, and your debit card will be declined even if you have enough money in your checking account.