What can I buy at Sephora with $100?
Makeup Recommendations – $100
- Nars Creamy Concealer – $29.
- Milk Makeup Matte Bronzer – $24.
- Fenty Baby Gloss and Highlighter Set – $23.
- Milk Makeup Kush Mascara – $24.
- Drunk Elephant Rise + Glow duo – $23.
- YTTP Superberry Oil – $44.
- Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen – $32.
- Pat McGrath Skin Fetish Highlighter and Balm duo. – $48.
What’s worth buying at Sephora?
Here’s my short-list of Sephora selections that are worth saving up for:
- Tatcha. The Silk Cream.
- Giorgio Armani. Luminous Silk Foundation.
- Briogeo. Don’t Despair, Repair!
- Dyson. Supersonic Hair Dryer.
- Summer Fridays. CC Me Vitamin C Serum.
- Farmacy. Honey Grail Ultra-Hydrating Face Oil.
- Drunk Elephant. T.L.C.
- Tom Ford. Cheek Color.
What should you not buy at Sephora?
Four products they said you shouldn’t buy are: travel-sized products, sunscreen and moisturizer, mascara, and makeup brushes.
What can I get at Sephora for $50?
The Best Beauty and Skincare Products to Buy With a $50 Sephora Gift Card
- First Aid Beauty Fablantis Set.
- Glamglow SuperMud Super Clear Pore Clarifying Skin Set.
- Saturday Skin Everyday Glow Set.
- Benefit Cosmetics Precisely Plus One Brow Pencil Duo.
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Glossy Posse Mini Gloss Bomb Set.
What are the best products at Sephora?
- Drunk Elephant. Protini™ Polypeptide Moisturizer. $68.00.
- FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna. Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation. $35.00.
- Olaplex. Olaplex Hair Perfector No. $28.00.
- Estée Lauder. Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation. $43.00.
What should I splurge at Sephora?
And, what better way to do so than with a special, splurge-worthy beauty product from Sephora?!
5 Beauty Splurges from Sephora That Are 100% Worth It
- MakeUp Eraser The Original MakeUp Eraser® Makeup Remover Cloth.
- Nars Ignited Eyeshadow Palette.
- IGK Expensive Amla Oil Hi-Shine Topcoat.