Just Follow These Simple Steps
- Choose an eGift design.
- Add your own personal message and the amount you’d like to give.
- Enter an email address and hit send – that’s it! Now imagine the smiles it’ll bring.
How do I send an electronic Starbucks gift card?
How to Send a Starbucks Gift Card Through Messages
- Tap on that to launch it, and you’ll see the styles of gift cards you can send.
- When you tap on the design you want, you can choose an amount for your gift: $5, $10, or $25.
- Tap “Buy” on the subsequent screen…
- …and then you’ll use your Apple Pay credentials to actually authorize the funds transfer.
- That’s all!
How do Starbucks e gift cards work?
Print your eGift Card and bring it to a store, or transfer it to your Starbucks Card. Sign into your Starbucks.com account, then transfer your eGift onto one of your registered Starbucks Cards. Earn Stars and enjoy your free drinks and other yummy rewards.
How do I send an electronic gift card?
7 Steps to Sending an Electronic Gift Card
- Select eGifts. From the main menu on GiftCards.com, select eGifts.
- Select a Design.
- Select an Amount.
- Add the Recipient’s Name.
- Enter the Recipient’s Email Address.
- Add a Personal Message.
- Review Order.
Can you use Starbucks gift cards online?
In the United States and Canada, you can load value on your Starbucks Card by visiting any participating store, going online to http://www.starbucks.com/card, or by calling 1-800-STARBUC.