1 – Send the gift card via email.
Simply visit this page (#ad) at Amazon, select the style of gift card you wish to send, then complete the order process.
Your lucky recipient will receive an email from Amazon right away announcing your gift.
Can I send my Amazon gift card to someone else?
Give or receive a gift card as payment for goods or services outside of our Amazon stores. Transfer a gift card to another account once the claim code has been redeemed. Redeem a gift card to an account if you are not the intended recipient.
Can you send an Amazon gift card via email?
You can send Amazon e-Gift Card instantly via email. Amazon e-Gift card gives your loved ones the power to choose what they desire from a wide range of products. It’s delivered via email with personalized message and never expires.
How do I email an Amazon gift card?
Redeem a Gift Card
- Locate the claim code. Note: For plastic gift cards, you may need to scratch off the coating on the back of the card to reveal the claim code.
- Go to Your Account.
- Click Apply a Gift Card to Your Account .
- Enter your claim code and click Apply to Your Balance. Note: You can also enter your claim code during checkout.
Can I transfer Amazon gift card to PayPal?
Re: Amazon.com Gift Card
However, a gift card can be added to PayPal by linking the card number in the Wallet section of the account. Once the card has been added as a debit/credit card, it can be used to pay for purchased completed using PayPal.
How can I turn my Amazon gift card into cash?
What’s the Best Way to Exchange Amazon Gift Cards for Cash?
- Use Reddit.
- Buy Stuff for Friends/family and Get Cash in Exchange.
- Sell a $500 Amazon Gift Card for $520 on eBay!
- Sell It on Craigslist.
- Ask Amazon for Cash.
- Sell on Gift Card Reseller Sites.
- Sell it on Raise.
- Use CoinStar.