You can add funds directly to your own Amazon.com Gift Card Balance by purchasing an Amazon.com Balance Reload.
To Reload your balance now: Go to Reload your Balance.
Choose the amount you want to add to your Gift Card Balance then click Continue.
How do I add money to my Amazon account?
Go to ‘Your account’ and click on ‘Top-up Amazon Pay balance’. Choose an amount and ‘Continue’ to make a payment using your credit card/ debit card/ Net banking to add money.
How do I pay my Amazon balance?
- Go to Amazon Pay, click Shoppers, and then sign in using your Amazon credentials.
- Click Withdraw Funds.
- Choose a bank account.
- Enter the amount to transfer to your bank account.
- Click Continue.”
How do I use Amazon cash?
How it works
- Visit Amazon.com/cash, search “Amazon cash” in the Amazon mobile app or navigate to “Manage Gift Card” to access your Amazon Cash barcode.
- Use your mobile device to show the barcode to a cashier at participating retailers, such as CVS and Speedway, or print the barcode out at home to give to them.
How do I add free money to Amazon?
How to earn Amazon gift cards:
- Earn Amazon gift cards with Swagbucks.
- Answer surveys through American Consumer Opinion.
- Take surveys with Survey Junkie and earn Amazon gift cards.
- Earn free money with Ibotta by submitting your receipts.
- Get paid to shop online with Inbox Dollars.
- Take surveys at Harris Poll Online.
Can I pay Amazon with cash?
Pay With Amazon Cash. Just get a special barcode from Amazon, bring it into your local CVS or another participating store, show it to the cashier and add as much cash as you like to your Amazon Balance. If you’d prefer not to use a credit or debit card online, you can still order things from Amazon.