How do I activate my Amazon gift card?
Redeem a Gift Card
- Locate the claim code. Note: For plastic gift cards, you may need to scratch off the coating on the back of the card to reveal the claim code.
- Go to Your Account.
- Click Apply a Gift Card to Your Account .
- Enter your claim code and click Apply to Your Balance. Note: You can also enter your claim code during checkout.
How long does it take for an Amazon gift card to activate?
Reload Processing: When you Reload your Balance, you are purchasing an Amazon.com Gift Card in the selected amount that will be automatically added to your Gift Card Balance. Funds will be automatically added to your own Gift Card balance and should be available within five minutes.
How do I check my Amazon gift card without redeeming?
Once you login to your account go to your account page.
- Now click on Gift cards option to view balance.
- Tap on Redeem a Gift Card option and enter your claim code.
- There are two options available is “Check” and “Apply to your balance”.
Why is my Amazon gift card not working?
To check whether the funds are already on your account, view your gift card balance in Your Account. If your Amazon.ae Gift Card claim code is scratched off or can’t be clearly read, you can contact us with the 16 or 30 digit number on the back of the card.