You can withdraw funds from your Amazon account at any time.
Withdraw funds from your Amazon account
- Go to Amazon Pay, click Shoppers, and then sign in using your Amazon credentials.
- Click Withdraw Funds.
- Choose a bank account.
- Enter the amount to transfer to your bank account.
- Click Continue.
Can I turn my Amazon gift card into cash?
Amazon won’t (obviously) exchange the card for you with cash. And if you were to buy something and then return it, they could only credit your account, which gets you nowhere. You can’t ask your friend (or whoever that someone was that gave you the Amazon gift card) to take the card back and give you cash instead.
Where can I use Amazon cash?
Which stores let you add Amazon Cash? Amazon said it partnered with thousands of stores across the US, including CVS Pharmacy, Speedway, Sheetz, Kum & Go, D&W Fresh Market, Family Fare Supermarkets, and VG’s Grocery. A directory of all participating stores can be found at www.amazon.com/cash.
How does Amazon pay cash on delivery?
Pay on Delivery orders can be paid using Cash or Credit card/Debit card.
About Pay on Delivery
- Ask your delivery agent for a card swipe machine/mPOS.
- Swipe/insert your card.
- Enter your card ATM PIN number to complete the payment.
- Post successful payment, you will get a confirmation message.