The recipient of the Amazon.com gift card can redeem the gift on Amazon.com.
The balance of the card will automatically be applied to his account and will be used to pay for any future items purchased on Amazon.
The balance of the gift card never expires.
How do you use your Amazon gift card?
Redeem a Gift Card
- Locate the claim code. Note: For plastic gift cards, you may need to scratch off the coating on the back of the card to reveal the claim code.
- Go to Your Account.
- Click Apply a Gift Card to Your Account .
- Enter your claim code and click Apply to Your Balance. Note: You can also enter your claim code during checkout.
Can you use an Amazon gift card for anything?
In addition to Electronics, your gift card can be used to purchase other products on Amazon.com, but cannot be used to purchase other gift cards, or Kindle subscriptions such as magazines, newspapers, or blogs.
How can I turn my Amazon gift card into cash?
What’s the Best Way to Exchange Amazon Gift Cards for Cash?
- Use Reddit.
- Buy Stuff for Friends/family and Get Cash in Exchange.
- Sell a $500 Amazon Gift Card for $520 on eBay!
- Sell It on Craigslist.
- Ask Amazon for Cash.
- Sell on Gift Card Reseller Sites.
- Sell it on Raise.
- Use CoinStar.
How does Amazon gift card look like?
What Does an Amazon Gift Card Look Like and How Can I Get One? A gift card claim code is 14 or 15 characters long and will usually contain both letters and numbers (for example AS25-NJZ1JX-CZCP5). Click here to learn how to order an Amazon gift card. An electronic Amazon gift card will be emailed to you within 6 weeks.
How do I transfer an Amazon gift card to my bank account?
Withdrawing funds from your account balance
- Go to Amazon Pay, click Shoppers, and then sign in using your Amazon credentials.
- Click Withdraw Funds.
- Choose a bank account.
- Enter the amount to transfer to your bank account.
- Click Continue.
Can you use an Amazon gift card at Walmart?
Note that Amazon.com gift cards entered into your Amazon account cannot be used when making purchases with Amazon Pay on third-party websites. So the answer is that no other stores accept Amazon gift cards. Can a Walmart store track a gift card if it was used online but not in their store?