The recipient of the Amazon.com gift card can redeem the gift on Amazon.com.
The balance of the card will automatically be applied to his account and will be used to pay for any future items purchased on Amazon.
The balance of the gift card never expires.
How do email gift cards work?
E-Gift Cards work just like regular Gift Cards, however, a digital card with a code is emailed to the recipient. A copy of the E-Gift Card will also be sent to the purchaser as confirmation that the email was sent. E-Gift Cards are used just like regular Gift Cards online or in stores.
How do I redeem my Amazon Egift card?
Redeem a Gift Card
- Locate the claim code. Note: For plastic gift cards, you may need to scratch off the coating on the back of the card to reveal the claim code.
- Go to Your Account.
- Click Apply a Gift Card to Your Account .
- Enter your claim code and click Apply to Your Balance. Note: You can also enter your claim code during checkout.
Can you email Amazon gift cards?
You can order E-mail, Text Message, Print at Home, Anytime, Top-up, or Mail Gift Cards on Amazon.com. Go to Gift Cards. Choose the type of gift card you want to purchase. Click Add to Cart, and then click Proceed to Checkout.
How long does it take to receive a gift card from Amazon?
E-mail gift cards generally arrive within 15 minutes of ordering. Sometimes it may take up to 24 hours. Scheduled E-mail gift cards will be delivered to the recipient by 5 AM on the scheduled date of delivery.
How long does it take to receive an e gift card?
All plastic Gift Cards are shipped for free via USPS First-Class Mail®, and should arrive within five to seven business days. If you need a Gift Card to arrive faster than this we recommend you send an E-Gift Card instead. There is no shipping charge to send an E-Gift Card.
How do I send an eGift card?
7 Steps to Sending an Electronic Gift Card
- Select eGifts. From the main menu on GiftCards.com, select eGifts.
- Select a Design.
- Select an Amount.
- Add the Recipient’s Name.
- Enter the Recipient’s Email Address.
- Add a Personal Message.
- Review Order.