My strategies include using free Starbucks gift cards, the Starbucks Rewards program and app, cash back apps, prepaid credit cards, and more.
- Join Swagbucks For Free Starbucks Gift Cards.
- Use Drop To Get Free Starbucks.
- Use Starbucks Rewards.
- Free Starbucks Drinks On Your Birthday.
- Use Survey Junkie.
How can I get a free Starbucks gift card?
If you love to work at Starbucks, but don’t want to pay an arm and a leg for your weekly coffee habit, you can earn free Starbucks gift cards and coffee by using these smartphone apps and online platforms.
- Swagbucks. This is one of my faves …
- My Survey.
- Starbucks App.
- Bing Rewards.
How do I get my free $5 from Starbucks?
Get Starbucks $5 Gift Card for free with Swagbucks
- Sign up for Swagbucks. Sign up for free with just your email and password.
- Earn 500 SB. Complete surveys, take advantage of promos, find shopping deals, play games or watch videos.
- Redeem your points for Starbucks $5 Gift Card.
How do I get a Starbucks card?
To get a Starbucks Gold card, register a Starbucks gift card online or use the Starbucks app to register for a virtual card. Next, use your registered or virtual card each time you make a purchase at Starbucks to start accumulating stars.
How do you get the free Starbucks app?
Suggested clip 76 seconds
HOW TO GET FREE STARBUCKS | Starbucks Hacks – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Is there a $5 Starbucks gift card?
Treat yourself or someone else to something special at Starbucks with this five pack of $50 Starbucks cards. You can use these gift cards towards premium coffee, tea, refreshers, lunch, pastries and more.
Is Starbucks free on your birthday?
On your birthday (as indicated in your Starbucks Rewards account), you will receive one (1) complimentary handcrafted beverage OR one (1) complimentary food item OR one (1) complimentary ready-to-drink bottled beverage (“Birthday Reward”).