Does Walmart buy gift cards for cash?
The cards Walmart collects will be re-sold on CardCash.com, a large online gift card exchange. The site is one of several of a similar nature that see a ton of business after the holidays as consumers dump their unwanted cards for cash or swaps. It competes with sites like Cardhub, Cardpool, Coinstar and more.
What stores buy gift cards for cash?
Do you have a wallet full of gift cards that you never plan on using? Don’t let them sit there gathering dust. Come by your local Check Into Cash store today and sell your unwanted plastic for cash!
Sell Us Your Gift Cards
- The Home Depot.
- Bed Bath & Beyond.
- And hundreds of others.
What gift cards are sold at Walmart?
- Product TitleApp Store & iTunes Gift Card (Email Delivery)
- Product TitleGoogle Play Gift Card (Email Delivery)
- Product TitleChick fil a $10 Gift Card.
- Product TitleApplebee’s eGift Cards.
- Product TitleBasic Blue Walmart Gift Card.
- Product TitleWalmart eBooks eGift Card $50 (email delivery)
- Product TitleSephora eGift Cards.
Does Walmart give gift cards?
Walmart makes gift card giving easy. You can give a traditional, plastic gift card or order an eGift Card, which will be sent to the recipient’s email inbox. Either kind can be redeemed at Walmart or Sam’s Club stores or at Walmart.com or SamsClub.com.
How can I get cash for gift cards immediately?
Here’s the fastest way to get cash for gift cards:
- Check the balance of your gift card.
- Take the gift card to a Gift Card Exchange kiosk.
- Enter the gift card information into the system.
- Review the cash back offer and decide if you want to accept it.
- Upon acceptance, print the voucher.
Where can I trade in gift cards for cash?
Why Sell Gift Cards for Cash?
- Online Gift Card Resellers. A variety of online gift card resellers will give you a cash offer for an unwanted gift card.
- Mall Kiosks and Other Stores.
- Service Centers.
- Grocery Store Machines.
- Online Auctions and Classified.