Can you exchange gift cards for cash at Target?
Target Mobile GiftCards and Target eGiftCards purchased on Target.com cannot be returned or redeemed for cash or credit except where required by law. Physical Target GiftCards can be returned in store with a receipt if unused.
Where can I exchange gift cards for cash?
Why Sell Gift Cards for Cash?
- Online Gift Card Resellers. A variety of online gift card resellers will give you a cash offer for an unwanted gift card.
- Mall Kiosks and Other Stores.
- Service Centers.
- Grocery Store Machines.
- Online Auctions and Classified.
Can you sell Target gift cards?
Sell Target Gift Cards. To sell a Target GiftCard, enter the serial number, access number, gift card value, and your selling price, and the Target GiftCard will become available for sale on our marketplace. Target offers physical, electronic, and mobile gift cards that can be sold an Target eGiftCards on Raise.
Can you exchange gift cards for cash at Coinstar?
The new Coinstar Exchange kiosks allow you to sell your gift cards for instant cash at your local grocery stores. If you need immediate cash for your gift cards from over 150 stores, then you can instantly exchange gift cards for cash right in your local grocery store at Coinstar Exchange kiosks.
How can I get cash for gift cards immediately?
Here’s the fastest way to get cash for gift cards:
- Check the balance of your gift card.
- Take the gift card to a Gift Card Exchange kiosk.
- Enter the gift card information into the system.
- Review the cash back offer and decide if you want to accept it.
- Upon acceptance, print the voucher.
Can I buy something with a gift card and return it for cash?
Return the Gift Card to the Issuing Retailer
The retailer may exchange the card for cash, but at a discounted rate. For example, the issuer may refund 90% or less of the face value of the card. The issuer they refuse to accept a return of the gift card unless you have the purchase receipt.