- What gift cards can you get from Coinstar?
- How much do you get for gift cards at Coinstar?
- What stores buy gift cards for cash?
- Can you exchange a gift card for cash at Walmart?
- Where can you cash in coins for free?
- How do I transfer a gift card to PayPal?
- Where can I trade in gift cards for cash?
- Where is the best place to sell gift cards?
- How do I transfer a gift card to my bank account?
- How can I turn Visa gift cards into cash?
- Can you transfer money from a gift card to a debit card?
- Can you exchange gift cards for cash at Coinstar?
- Do Coinstar machines rip you off?
- Where can I turn cash into coins?
- How do I avoid Coinstar fees?
What gift cards can you get from Coinstar?
Options gift cards can be redeemed at Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic and Athleta stores across the US, Canada and Puerto Rico, and online at gap.com, oldnavy.com, bananarepublic.com, and athleta.com. Four brands, one card. OptionsCard. There’s absolutely NO FEE when you cash in at Coinstar for Gap Options.
How much do you get for gift cards at Coinstar?
Coinstar’s new “Coinstar Exchange” kiosks will give you cash for them. Coinstar Exchange kiosks—not to be confused with regular Coinstar kiosks—scan your unused gift cards with at least a $20 balance on them and make you an “offer.” The offer is typically 60-85% of the balance remaining on your gift card.
What stores buy gift cards for cash?
Do you have a wallet full of gift cards that you never plan on using? Don’t let them sit there gathering dust. Come by your local Check Into Cash store today and sell your unwanted plastic for cash!
Sell Us Your Gift Cards
- The Home Depot.
- Bed Bath & Beyond.
- And hundreds of others.
Can you exchange a gift card for cash at Walmart?
The cards Walmart collects will be re-sold on CardCash.com, a large online gift card exchange. The site is one of several of a similar nature that see a ton of business after the holidays as consumers dump their unwanted cards for cash or swaps. It competes with sites like Cardhub, Cardpool, Coinstar and more.
Where can you cash in coins for free?
That said, these institutions do offer free coin counting and cash exchanges with some qualifiers:
- U.S. Bank (no rolls, but customers only)
- Bank of America (requires coin rolls)
- Citibank (requires coin rolls, and may charge fees in some states)
- Chase (requires coin rolls)
- Credit Unions (requirements vary)
How do I transfer a gift card to PayPal?
Enter your gift card number and PIN, and click Connect with PayPal.
If you’d like to trade in your unwanted gift card, here’s how:
- Go to CardCash.
- Enter the merchant’s name and the balance amount on your gift card, and click GET OFFER.
- To add another gift card, just enter the information below and click
Where can I trade in gift cards for cash?
Why Sell Gift Cards for Cash?
- Online Gift Card Resellers. A variety of online gift card resellers will give you a cash offer for an unwanted gift card.
- Mall Kiosks and Other Stores.
- Service Centers.
- Grocery Store Machines.
- Online Auctions and Classified.
Where is the best place to sell gift cards?
If you’re wondering what the best place to sell gift cards online or in person is, check out our list.
- Cardpool. Official website: Cardpool.com.
- Gift Card Granny. Official website: GiftCardGranny.com.
- Raise. Official website: Raise.com.
- Coinstar Exchange.
- Monster Gift Card.
How do I transfer a gift card to my bank account?
Suggested clip 101 seconds
How to transfer gift cards money to your bank account – Money
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How can I turn Visa gift cards into cash?
8 Easy Ways to Convert Visa Gift Cards to Cash
- Selling the Gift Cards. Through a Website.
- Use the Visa Gift Card to Pay Your Bills. Pay Your Large Bills like Mortgage, Car Payment and More.
- Emergency Disposal Options.
- Give out the Visa Gift Card as a Gift.
- Buy Money Orders.
- Trade Your Card in a Gift Card Exchange Kiosk.
- Jour Cards Store.
- Buying Products to Resell.
Can you transfer money from a gift card to a debit card?
Thanks to Redditor ABZR, we see that you can transfer gift card balances onto you Google Wallet account just like a debit card. You can then add your gift card balances to your account just like you would a regular deposit. The card balance is transferred into your account and can now be used like regular money.
Can you exchange gift cards for cash at Coinstar?
The new Coinstar Exchange kiosks allow you to sell your gift cards for instant cash at your local grocery stores. If you need immediate cash for your gift cards from over 150 stores, then you can instantly exchange gift cards for cash right in your local grocery store at Coinstar Exchange kiosks.
Do Coinstar machines rip you off?
CoinStar is a Rip-Off. If you shop at a grocery store or places like Walmart, you’ve likely seen the name Coinstar. These big, green, coin-counting machines promise to turn your water-bottle-full-of-pennies into cold, hard cash–all without the hassle of paper rolls and endless counting.
Where can I turn cash into coins?
- A Bank. Going to a bank (preferably where you have an account) is the best way – just walk into your bank and get change.
- Grocery Store. Head to the customer service desk of any major grocery store and they’ll likely be able to make some change for you.
- Soda Machines.
- Make a Small Purchase.
How do I avoid Coinstar fees?
How to Avoid Coinstar Coin-Counting Fees
- Calculate Coinstar’s Fee.
- Convert Your Coins Into Gift Cards for Free.
- Coinstar Gift cards Exchange Limits.
- Scope Out a Bank or Credit Union.
- Make a Donation.
- Roll the Coins Yourself.
- The Bottom Line.