Buy Amazon.com Gift Cards at Participating Retail Stores
Amazon.com Gift Cards in $15, $25, $50, and $100 denominations are sold by grocery, drug, and convenience stores throughout the United States and have no purchase fees.
See www.amazon.com/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions.
How does Amazon gift card work?
The recipient of the Amazon.com gift card can redeem the gift on Amazon.com. The balance of the card will automatically be applied to his account and will be used to pay for any future items purchased on Amazon. The balance of the gift card never expires.
How can I get a free Amazon gift card?
How to earn Amazon gift cards:
- Earn Amazon gift cards with Swagbucks.
- Answer surveys through American Consumer Opinion.
- Take surveys with Survey Junkie and earn Amazon gift cards.
- Earn free money with Ibotta by submitting your receipts.
- Get paid to shop online with Inbox Dollars.
- Take surveys at Harris Poll Online.
Do all Visa gift cards charge a fee?
Do All Visa Gift Cards Have A Fee. Yes; the fee is based on the gift card’s value. Gift card values from $10.00 to $74.99 have a $2.95 fee. Gift card values from $75.00 to $149.99 have a $3.95 fee.
How much does a gift card cost?
Here’s a breakdown of general purpose gift cards and their fees:
|Gift card||Activation fee||Inactivity fee|
|Visa||$2.95 – $6.95||$2.95|
|MasterCard||$2.95 – $6.95||$2.95|