Where can I turn gift cards into cash?
Why Sell Gift Cards for Cash?
- Online Gift Card Resellers. A variety of online gift card resellers will give you a cash offer for an unwanted gift card.
- Mall Kiosks and Other Stores.
- Service Centers.
- Grocery Store Machines.
- Online Auctions and Classified.
Can you turn a Walmart gift card into cash?
There’s not an actual way of getting cash from a Walmart gift card (or any gift cards, for that matter). But here’s the cheaters way: Step 1) buy item slightly more expensive than the balance on the gift card. Pay with gift card and cash to cover the difference between the two.
How can I get money for gift cards?
How The Operation Actually Works
- Find and buy gift cards that are discounted more than the rate you can sell them at.
- Sell the cards to a gift card reseller such as SaveYa or Cardpool.
- Cash the check and count your earnings.
How do I transfer a gift card to my bank account?
Suggested clip 101 seconds
How to transfer gift cards money to your bank account – Money
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Can you transfer money from a gift card to a debit card?
Thanks to Redditor ABZR, we see that you can transfer gift card balances onto you Google Wallet account just like a debit card. You can then add your gift card balances to your account just like you would a regular deposit. The card balance is transferred into your account and can now be used like regular money.