- Can you return a gift card?
- Does the Dollar General have gift cards?
- What is Dollar General in store return policy without receipt?
- How can I sell my gift card?
- Where can I sell my gift cards for cash in person?
- What gift cards are available at Dollar General?
- Can you buy Visa gift cards at Dollar General?
- How much is a $25 gift card?
The Dollar General Return Policy has gift cards, implying that everything except the gift cards is returnable.
Can you return a gift card?
Generally, you can’t, but there are workarounds. You can go to the store where you got the gift card for. Purchase an item that would fulfill the gift card, and then, later, return the item for a refund. They may want to put the refund back on a card, but request cash.
Does the Dollar General have gift cards?
At this time, we are only accepting Dollar General gift cards from select sellers.
|Listing a Card||Free||It’s always free to list gift cards for sale.|
|Selling a Card||15%||15% is deducted from the selling price when the card sells.|
1 more row
What is Dollar General in store return policy without receipt?
If you have your receipt, Dollar General can issue a refund to the original payment method. For returns without a receipt, you’ll instead receive the refund amount on a gift card. You can also exchange the item for another of the same price.
How can I sell my gift card?
There are many ways to sell gift cards for cash. The most common way is to sell a gift card online to a gift card reseller (like Cardpool) that buys the unwanted gift card, sends payment to the seller and then resells the gift card to another customer.
Where can I sell my gift cards for cash in person?
Why Sell Gift Cards for Cash?
- Online Gift Card Resellers. A variety of online gift card resellers will give you a cash offer for an unwanted gift card.
- Mall Kiosks and Other Stores.
- Service Centers.
- Grocery Store Machines.
- Online Auctions and Classified.
What gift cards are available at Dollar General?
- Vanilla Visa – Gift Box Gift Card. Rated 3 out of 5 stars.
- Green Dot Visa Reloadable Prepaid Card. Rated 1 out of 5 stars.
- Amazon $25 Gift Card. 2.7.
- Sony Gift Card $25. 0.0.
- Visa Gift Box Giftcard $50. Rated 3 out of 5 stars.
- Tracfone $19.99 Prepaid Phone Card. 0.0.
- WWE Gift Card $9.99. 0.0.
- SafeLink $15 Prepaid Phone Card.
Can you buy Visa gift cards at Dollar General?
— Dollar General is now offering nFinanSe Visa Reloadable Prepaid Debit Cards at approximately 9,000 stores nationwide, the vendor reported. Consumers can purchase the nFinanSe Visa Reloadable Prepaid Debit Card for only $3 and load additional funds at Dollar General locations for only $2.95.
How much is a $25 gift card?
Fees: A one-time purchase fee in the following amounts is charged for each Gift Card at the time of purchase, except where otherwise required to comply with applicable law: $25 Gift Card = $4; $50 Gift Card = $5; $60 Gift Card multi-pack (three, $20 Gift Cards) = $8.50; $100 Gift Card = $6.