Can you exchange a gift card for cash at Walmart?
The cards Walmart collects will be re-sold on CardCash.com, a large online gift card exchange. The site is one of several of a similar nature that see a ton of business after the holidays as consumers dump their unwanted cards for cash or swaps. It competes with sites like Cardhub, Cardpool, Coinstar and more.
Can you exchange gift cards?
Sell your gift cards for cash (or, another gift card) at a gift card exchange location near you. It’s super-convenient because exchange locations are available at your local check-cashing, grocery, and department store. They’ll make you an offer right on the spot and, if you accept, you’ll get paid—instantly!
Does Walmart take gift cards from other stores?
Walmart is offering to buy gift cards from 200 other merchants in exchange for Walmart gift cards, according to The Washington Post. The Walmart cards don’t expire and can be used in-store and online. The retail giant buys its competitors’ gift cards at a discount.
What stores do gift card exchange?
Gift Cards Accepted at Exchange Locations
- A A Pea in the PodA.C. MooreAeropostaleAMC TheatresAmerican AirlinesApplebee’sAthletaAutoZone.
- B Banana RepublicBarnes & NobleBass Pro ShopsBath & Body WorksBed Bath and BeyondBest BuyBest WesternBonefish GrillBoot BarnBoscov’sBravo!
Where can I sell my gift cards for cash in person?
Why Sell Gift Cards for Cash?
- Online Gift Card Resellers. A variety of online gift card resellers will give you a cash offer for an unwanted gift card.
- Mall Kiosks and Other Stores.
- Service Centers.
- Grocery Store Machines.
- Online Auctions and Classified.
Why can’t you buy a gift card with a gift card?
The primary reason that stores will not let you buy a gift card with a gift card is to cut down on money-laundering with gift cards.