Can you deposit a prepaid card into a bank account?
Prepaid debit cards and a bank account are two party to accomplish the transfer money from prepaid card to bank account. It is easily possible to do that when your prepaid card balance is insured under FDIC. Additionally your prepaid card is linked to the bank account.
Can I deposit a Walmart gift card to my bank account?
They can be used for merchandise or service exchange only at the institution at which they were purchased, and in the amount of the gift card. At most, you _may_ be able to return an unused gift card to the store from which it was purchased. You could then take the cash and deposit it in your own account.
How do I transfer Google Play money to my bank account?
To withdraw or transfer money from Google Pay to your bank:
- Sign in to Payment methods.
- Under “Google Pay balance,” click Transfer balance.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Confirm the payment method.
- Click Transfer.
How can I get money off of a gift card?
Here’s the fastest way to get cash for gift cards:
- Check the balance of your gift card.
- Take the gift card to a Gift Card Exchange kiosk.
- Enter the gift card information into the system.
- Review the cash back offer and decide if you want to accept it.
- Upon acceptance, print the voucher.