Target Mobile GiftCards and Target eGiftCards purchased on Target.com cannot be returned or redeemed for cash or credit except where required by law.
Physical Target GiftCards can be returned in store with a receipt if unused.
How can I get cash for my Target gift card?
6 Ways to Rack Up Free Target Gift Cards
- Shop at Target. That’s right: You can rack up free Target gift cards just for shopping at the retailer — including online and in stores.
- Sell your clutter to Target’s trade-in program.
- Exchange your unwanted gift cards.
- Download Shopkick.
- Join Swagbucks.
- Buy gift cards through Raise Pay.
Does Target give cash for gift cards?
The program is available in 1,562 Target stores in the electronics department. There are several companies that allow you to buy and sell previously-owned gift cards, including GiftCardGranny.com and CardCash.com. You can also sell gift cards for cash (up to 85% of the card’s value) at Coinstar kiosks.
Can you return a gift card for cash?
Return the Gift Card to the Issuing Retailer
The retailer may exchange the card for cash, but at a discounted rate. For example, the issuer may refund 90% or less of the face value of the card. The issuer they refuse to accept a return of the gift card unless you have the purchase receipt.
Can you use Target gift card anywhere?
If it is a standard Target gift card than target store and target.com…. If it is a target branded visa, master, or American Express card than anywhere those cards are accepted. At any Target on any food, clothes, CD, DVD or just about anything else in the store. You can also use them online when shopping.
Can you transfer money from a gift card to a debit card?
Thanks to Redditor ABZR, we see that you can transfer gift card balances onto you Google Wallet account just like a debit card. Once you’ve loaded up your Wallet Balance with your gift cards, you can proceed to any ATM and withdraw your money to purchase “cash friendly” items with the card.
How can I get cash for gift cards immediately?
Here’s the fastest way to get cash for gift cards:
- Check the balance of your gift card.
- Take the gift card to a Gift Card Exchange kiosk.
- Enter the gift card information into the system.
- Review the cash back offer and decide if you want to accept it.
- Upon acceptance, print the voucher.