You Can Now Use Amazon Gift Cards To Buy Gift Cards For Other Stores!
Until now Amazon did not allow you to buy gift cards to other stores with your Amazon gift card balance, but effective today you are able to use them for that.
Can you buy a gift card with a gift card?
Since there is no federal or state law dictating whether or not you can buy a gift card with a gift card, companies get to decide if they will allow consumers to use gift cards in their stores to buy other gift cards–that includes buying the same brand card or a third-party card.
What can I buy with an Amazon gift card?
The 25 best things you can buy with an Amazon gift card
- A relaxing essential oil diffuser.
- A streaming stick for endless binge-watching.
- A board game that everyone will enjoy playing.
- A makeup mirror with excellent lighting.
- An incredible smart speaker with a screen.
- Everyone’s favorite pressure cooker.
- The DNA kit that everyone is talking about.
Can I give my Amazon gift card to someone else?
It is not possible to transfer your Amazon gift card balance to another account, as stated on Amazon’s Terms and Conditions. However, by contacting their Customer Service, they are able to un-redeem your gift card, and you should be able to redeem it to another account.
How can I get money off of a gift card?
Here’s the fastest way to get cash for gift cards:
- Check the balance of your gift card.
- Take the gift card to a Gift Card Exchange kiosk.
- Enter the gift card information into the system.
- Review the cash back offer and decide if you want to accept it.
- Upon acceptance, print the voucher.
How do I transfer a gift card to my bank account?
Suggested clip 101 seconds
How to transfer gift cards money to your bank account – Money
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip