- What can I use my Amazon gift card for?
- What retail stores accept Amazon gift cards?
- Can I use Amazon gift card at Walmart?
- How can I turn an Amazon gift card into cash?
- How do I transfer a gift card balance to my bank account?
- Why is Amazon not letting me use my gift card?
- How can I get a free Amazon gift card?
- What gift cards can you buy at Target?
An Amazon gift card is only valid for the Amazon store that it is assigned to.
So the answer is that no other stores accept Amazon gift cards.
Probably your only option to shop elsewhere, is to sell the gift cards to someone else, online or to a friend, etc..!
What can I use my Amazon gift card for?
Amazon.com Gift Cards can be used to buy Kindle content, digital music and Amazon Video downloads. To use an Amazon.com Gift Card for digital downloads, do one of the following: Redeem your gift card in Your Account. Click Redeem a gift card or promotion code before clicking Buy now.
What retail stores accept Amazon gift cards?
You can also shop classic Amazon gift cards in-store. Here are some stores that carry Amazon gift cards.
Here’s Where to Buy Amazon Gift Cards (for When You Have No Clue What Else to Give)
- A&A Market.
- Best Buy.
- CVS Pharmacy.
- Dollar General.
- EZ Mart.
- Fairway Market.
Can I use Amazon gift card at Walmart?
No, you can’t. Why would Walmart allow you to spend your gift card (money which is in Walmart’s pocket) at a competitor’s store? Especially at Amazon, which is eating Walmart’s lunch. All of the new features at Walmart, such as curbside pickup and ship to store, are a direct answer to Amazon.
How can I turn an Amazon gift card into cash?
Withdraw funds from your Amazon account
- Go to Amazon Pay, click Shoppers, and then sign in using your Amazon credentials.
- Click Withdraw Funds.
- Choose a bank account.
- Enter the amount to transfer to your bank account.
- Click Continue.
How do I transfer a gift card balance to my bank account?
Suggested clip 117 seconds
How to transfer gift cards money to your bank account – Money
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Why is Amazon not letting me use my gift card?
If you don’t want to use your gift card balance on your order, you can unselect it as a payment method in checkout. You won’t be able to redeem your gift card using the Amazon.com 1-Click service unless you redeem the gift card funds to Your Account first.
How can I get a free Amazon gift card?
How to earn Amazon gift cards:
- Earn Amazon gift cards with Swagbucks.
- Answer surveys through American Consumer Opinion.
- Take surveys with Survey Junkie and earn Amazon gift cards.
- Earn free money with Ibotta by submitting your receipts.
- Get paid to shop online with Inbox Dollars.
- Take surveys at Harris Poll Online.
What gift cards can you buy at Target?
American Express®, Visa®, or Mastercard® gift cards or prepaid cards in store or from Target.com. Specialty gift cards in store or from Target.com, including gift cards for gaming, music and restaurants, such as Xbox and Olive Garden. Target GiftCards from Target.com.