Can I send a gift card to a cell phone?
Typically, mobile gift cards are sent via email, Facebook or text. The recipient is notified that he has a gift card, and can take his smartphone into the store and use it immediately. The store clerk simply scans a bar code from the recipient’s phone, and the card is applied to the balance.
How do I send a Starbucks gift card via text?
How to Send a Starbucks Gift Card Through Messages
- Tap on that to launch it, and you’ll see the styles of gift cards you can send.
- When you tap on the design you want, you can choose an amount for your gift: $5, $10, or $25.
- Tap “Buy” on the subsequent screen…
- …and then you’ll use your Apple Pay credentials to actually authorize the funds transfer.
- That’s all!
What gift cards can be sent electronically?
- Macy’s. Under Armour. GameStop.
- Macy’s. Wayfair. Office Max. GameStop.
- GiftCards.com for Business. Order business branded gift cards Now »Corporate (for orders over $10,000)
- Cardholder Agreements.
Can you send a gift card online?
Please remember, the recipient must use Visa egift cards online or over the phone. If you send a merchant brand gift card, then it can likely be used in stores. Of course, virtual gift cards also work seamlessly online.