Can I buy a prepaid credit card online?
You can buy prepaid cards at retail locations (such as grocery stores and drug stores), online, over the phone, or from some banks and credit unions. If you buy the card online, you may then be issued a virtual card, or you may receive a physical card in the mail at a later time.
Can I buy prepaid credit cards?
Prepaid cards look like credit cards and spend like credit cards but there’s no credit behind them. Because prepaid cards are associated with major card networks – Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover – they can be used anywhere debit cards can: to buy groceries, gas up your car, even pay bills online.
Can I buy a prepaid debit card with a credit card?
Quick answer: Most prepaid cards cannot be loaded with a credit card. However, you can use a credit card advance to load a prepaid card — not recommended because of the fees and higher interest rates involved.
Where can I purchase a prepaid Visa card?
2. Visa Gift Cards are Sold in Stores. Walk into any major grocery store, drug store or gas station and you will likely find a rack of gift cards. Among the cards for stores and restaurants, you’ll also see general purpose gift cards powered by major credit card companies.
Which banks offer prepaid credit cards?
Best prepaid debit cards and alternatives: Summary
|Account/card||Monthly fee||# of free ATMs|
|Greenlight Prepaid Mastercard||$4.95||None|
|Movo Virtual Prepaid Visa Card||$0||6,000|
|Wells Fargo EasyPay Prepaid Card||$5||13,000|
5 more rows
What banks offer prepaid cards?
Best Prepaid & Debit Cards of 2020:
- NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card.
- PayPal Prepaid Mastercard®
- Brink’s Prepaid Mastercard®
- Kroger REWARDS Prepaid Visa® Card.
- Prepaid Visa® RushCard.
- Fifth Third Access 360° Reloadable Prepaid Card.
- MOVO Virtual Prepaid Visa Card.
- American Express Serve®